TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Overview: The following terms and conditions apply to all And So Forth Pte Ltd experiences (“Experiences”) provided by And So Forth Pte Ltd trading as ANDSOFORTH (the “Experience Provider”).
1. You must be over 18 years old to book & attend an ANDSOFORTH experience (except for special ANDSOFORTH Junior experience catered for children, whereby any children over the age of 5 years old are able to attend).
2. Once booked, tickets are non-refundable. Bookings are non-exchangeable (for another date)
3. Your tickets may be passed to friends if you are unable to attend the experience but you must notify ANDSOFORTH 72 hours in advance of name changes & dietary preferences. Kindly refer to the FAQ for details
4. If you are running late you must inform ANDSOFORTH ASAP. Late arrivals may forfeit first courses and admittance is at ANDSOFORTH's discretion.
5. If you are late for an experience and are therefore refused access you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Once your ticket is booked you will be texted the exact location 24 hours before hand on the afternoon/evening of the experience(depending on the time you have signed up for). Please remember to check your mobile phones and inform us if you have changed your contact details after you have booked the tickets!
7. The menu at an ANDSOFORTH experience is set and ANDSOFORTH is not obliged to provide alternatives, however ANDSOFORTH will endeavour to accommodate your dietary preferences if supplied at least 72 hours in advance.
8. Each guest is responsible for their own dietary requirements although ANDSOFORTH will make every effort to accommodate food allergies. All meals are prepared in the same kitchen and therefore no guarantee can be given. Please note our food is produced in kitchens that handle nuts, so meals are not suitable for people with severe nut allergies.
9. The extent of ANDSOFORTH's liability to you shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the ticket and ANDSOFORTH (and their agents, subcontractors, employees, etc) shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
10. ANDSOFORTH reserves the right to cancel or change the time or date of any experience at their discretion. If ANDSOFORTH changes the time or date of your booking they will give you an opportunity to cancel your booking and will refund in credits of the ticket price only
11. ANDSOFORTH may alter, add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or the advertised details for an experience, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
12. ANDSOFORTH will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the experience or any change to its time or date.
13. ANDSOFORTH shall not be liable to refund ticket price or for any other penalty should the experience be cancelled due to Covid-19, Covid-19 lockdown, war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance, terrorist attack, epidemic, government interference or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
14. In order to fully immerse the guests in the unique dining experience, some experiences may require guests to perform certain light physical activity (e.g. crawling, jumping, dancing, etc), and certain performances may involve light and sound effects (e.g. strobing or flashing lights, loud sounds or music, etc). Kindly contact our staff on any medical condition you may have before purchasing any tickets, as tickets sold are non-refundable.
15. You agree to and shall indemnify and hold harmless ANDSOFORTH for (i) any damage to any of your personal property, and (ii) any injury, sickness or death, arising out of or during or in relation to an ANDSOFORTH experience, unless due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of ANDSOFORTH.
16. For the safety of our guests and actors, ANDSOFORTH reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any guest(s) from the experience due to any unbecoming, unruly or disorderly behaviour.
17. If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to ANDSOFORTH's discretion to broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, films, recordings or images of you without compensation.
18. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative and yourself. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
20. You acknowledge that there is a global pandemic and that the government of Singapore can choose to stop AND SO FORTH from running this workshop till further notice. You understand that your ticket/s will not be refunded and will instead be valid for 1 year starting from the date of booking to be used to rebook a new show at the purchased value.
Thank you for reading! You have been absolutely super. Now go and have the experience of your life at our experiences.